Thursday, April 7, 2011

Class reflection Journal

There are a lot of positive things about this class. I really liked that we did all of our writing on a blog. This was a new experience for me and it was nice to not have to just write everything down in a notebook and turn it in. the lyrics assignment was a cool thing to do because it allowed us to look at poetry in songs that we listen to everyday. I was dreading this class when the quarter began but my mind quickly changed. Creative Writing actually became my favorite class this quarter and I looked forward to coming in and writing everyday.

I think it would've been cool if we could have done more with music and lyrics but I'm not sure what we would have done. I don't have too many criticisms about the class because I really enjoyed it. if I had to choose, I'd say I liked the poetry unit more than the short story unit. It seemed like we went more in depth into the poetry unit and then just kind of threw the short story unit in at the end because we covered all of the types of poetry.

No comments:

Post a Comment