Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Worst restaraunt experience Journal

The worst experience I have ever had at a restaraunt occurred at Perkins when I was younger. I was out to eat with my mom and my older brother. It was dinner time but since we were at Perkins, I ordered pancakes. I've never been a fan of Perkins because the service is usually pretty slow and the restaraunt is usually filled with smelly old people. But on this night, the workers were taking forever to make our food. When the food finally arrived, I was starving. I cut into the pile of steaming pancakes to find an unpleasant surprise. There was a white string at the edge of the pancake. I curiously pulled the string and it just seemed to keep going. It was spiraled all the way through my pancake and by the time I pulled the whole thing out, the whole pancake was torn apart. I looked at the string and realized it wasn't a string. It was dental floss. I immeadiately became disgusted and refused to eat the pancakes. I lost my appetite and Perkins will never be the same to me. Now every time I go into Perkins, the haunting image of dental floss winding throughout my pancakes comes back to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment