Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Big Shoe Journal

The waiting was finally over and it was my turn to get on the ride. I stepped into the big shoe painted to look like a brown leather dress shoe and sat down. I buckled my seatbelt and I was ready to go.

"Please keep your hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times" announced the amusement park worker.

The ride started off just like every other time I had been on it but then after the first hill, something went horribly wrong. The car in the shape of a shoe was moving much too fast and flew off the track! I was now trapped in this shoe as it rolled uncontrollably through the amusement park. Terror shot through my body and all I could do was cover my head and watch as my giant shoe destroyed everything in its path.

No comments:

Post a Comment