Friday, March 4, 2011

Perfect Day journal

Since I would have unlimited resources, the first thing I would do on my perfect day is buy a transporter so I could travel anywhere I wanted without having to waste time by sitting on a plane. I would go to Hawaii and spend some time on the beach thinking about my life because that would be a peaceful and relaxing way to remember all of my memories. I would then go back to Minnesota and go frolfing at Alimagenet Park with my friend Alec. I would do this is how we spent the majority of our summer days. After that, I would go to my grandparents house and spend time with all of my family members. My family means a lot to me so I would need to spend time with them on my last day.  To cap off the day, I would throw a huge party with all of my friends. At this party, I would thank everyone there for all of the good times and memories we had together. I would also bring in a big name music act to perform and make sure the party would be a very memorable one for everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment