Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Shredder Journal

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" screamed my friend Electric Bill as he slid into the paper shredder. It's been a rough day in the paper stack because today is spring cleaning. This day comes around once every year and if someone gets too old, they are deemed not needed and are exterminated. I've lost many friends this way and I've grown to fear and hate that gruesome machine named the "Shredder2000". As I am forced to sit and watch my friends die, I wonder if today is going to be my day. I'm about a year out dated so I'm growing quite frantic. Who will take care of my family if  I die? Next thing I know, I'm at the top of the pile. I'm next. I start saying my goodbyes but before I even finish a hand picks me up...
The End

No comments:

Post a Comment