Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Ridiculous Journal

How ridiculous I was as kid going from sophomore to junior year in high school. One memory that sticks out in my mind was when some friends and I decided to sneak into the waterpark. After we twisted over the slippery fence, we ran over to the diving board like silly little schoolgirls. When I was very young, I was afraid of the deep end because I used to think crazy sea creatures like octopus' lived at the bottom. Anyways, I was long past that fear and we jumped off the diving board over and over again. Something about that night made me feel invincible and fearless. Nothing could stop us. After about an hour, we climbed our drenched bodies out of the pool and climbed back over the fence. We sprinted to our car even though there was nobody else around. We were running due to the adrenaline rush. It has been one of my favorite memories from high school and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It was a spontaneous risk and everything worked out perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment