Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Changing the world journal

One change that I would want to see in the world is that everyone would have mutual respect for one another. This isn't saying that everyone would have to agree on everything or have the same views but everyone would have to respect the people around them. It would make life a lot easier and it would make the world a better place. It wouldn't even be a difficult change to make. I know I'm just a 17 year old kid from the sheltered Minnesota suburbs so many people would probably disagree with me but it just seems like nothing seems worth it to going to war over. I consider myself incredibly lucky to be blessed with the life that I have and not have to face the hardships that tons of people in the world have to go through everyday but I everything would go a lot more smoothly in the world if everyone just helped out one another instead of always fighting about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment