Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Clock Journal

The clock winked... what does this phrase even mean? I'm not sure where I can take a story by starting with this phrase. To be honest, this wasn't much of a prompt so I'm just going to use this 10 minutes to free-write. One thing that has been on my mind lately is the idea that in a week, it will be fourth quarter of my senior year of high school. This idea excites me and freaks me out at the same time. In about 3 months time, I'll be graduating from the school where I've spent the last 4 years of my life and moving on. It's going to be a huge change. Another thing that has been on my mind lately is the spring musical. I am involved in the musical Thoroughly Modern Millie and it has been getting stressful lately. It's about 3 weeks until opening night so "crunch time" is starting. Between rehearsals and finishing up our required 12 tech hours, I feel like I live at school some days. I was at school for nearly 14 hours yesterday and I'll be here for the same amount of time today. It's a huge time commitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment