Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Break Journal

Over spring break, I went to Olathe, Kansas. I took the 8 hour drive there with my mom because we have relatives down there. We stayed at my grandparents house and my aunt and uncle also live in the same city. We stayed there for 4 days. My favorite day was when we went out to breakfast and then drove to Rockhurst University in Kansas City to watch my cousin play 2 lacrosse games. It was 80 degrees outside that day and it felt really good to sit out in the sun. That night, we went to the Plaza in Kansas City to eat dinner and walk around. While we were down there we spent a lot of time with family so that was nice. During the 8 hour trip each way, I got to watch movies on my mom's laptop. I got to watch some good movies during the drive such as The Breakfast Club, Fight Club, The Other Guys, American Pie and a few others. We stayed in Kansas from Saturday till Tuesday. I spent the rest of the trip at home which was kind of depressing because of the crappy weather and not many other people were home. I worked out a lot because I got bored very often. I also played Wii Sports quite a bit. One day, I went shopping with my mom. This isn't usually my ideal day because it's usually boring but it was fun this time. I bought some good summer clothes like lax pinnies and basketball shorts. Too bad I can't wear them yet because its still too cold outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment