Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Best Friend Journal

My best friend is Alec Knop. Alec is a tall, red-headed guy with a skinny build. While he is goofy and fun to be around, he is also very responsible. There have been many times in our friendship when I haven't been thinking but he was always there to back me up. A good example of this was a few summers ago. It was an abnormally hot summer day and we biked to Subway to grab some lunch after Super Group. I was sweating heavily but I thought that it was just from our morning workout. We got to Subway and I started to feel dizzy and lightheaded and my vision became blurry. What I didn't know was that I was dehydrated from my baseball game the night before and I had heat exhaustion. I ended up fainting in the Subway after a few minutes. I was going to bike home because that was my only transportation but Alec was being responsible and smart and he called my mom to come pick us up because he realized that it would be very dangerous for me to bike home.

No comments:

Post a Comment