Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Music Journal

I start and end every day with it. It comes into my life multiple times during the day. I'm not sure what I would do without having music in my life. I wake up every morning and put my iPod on my iHome while I take a shower and get ready for the day. I do the same thing while I get ready for bed at the end of the day. I'm not really sure what it is about music that I love so much. On some days, it amplifies my mood while on other days, it changes my mood (usually for the better). On bad days such as yesterday, all I wanted to do was listen to music and be by myself. Nothing particularly horrible happened yesterday, but I was tired and I just didn't really feel like dealing with other people. My iPod is my best friend on days like these because it provides me with a way to escape to a different world for awhile. I constatnly have songs stuck in my head and it feels like even my heartbeat has a musical tendency to it. Music surrounds me constantly and I wouldn't have it any other way. My iPod library isn't complete yet and it never will be because I honestly enjoy listening to pretty much every genre of music.

No comments:

Post a Comment