Thursday, February 17, 2011

Free Writing Journal

As the weather slows climbs back into the positive digits, all I've been able to think about lately is summer. It has consumed my thoughts nearly 24 hours a day. Seeing snow for 5 months a year is pretty depressing. Nothing really beats the clear blue skies, warm weather, and freedom that go along with summer. Plus, there's no school. It just seems like everything has been so monotonous lately. Wake up, go to school, go home, do homework, go to bed, repeat. Life is lacking variety. What I love about summer more than anything is being able to wake up every morning and having the opportunity to anything I please with my day. As I lay in my bed at night trying to fall asleep, all I can think about is being at the Alimagenet Park frolf course throwing my discs.

No comments:

Post a Comment