Monday, February 7, 2011

Lion Journal

As the lion turns and starts running my way, I would instinctively run away as fast as I could. If possible, I would try to find a diner or restaraunt to go into because due to the "No shirt, No shoes, No service" rule, the lion wouldn't be able to come inside. If I just happened to be on desolate piece of land with no places of business, I guess I would just have to fight it with my bare hands. On most days, I would call myself a lover instead of a fighter but this situation is a little different. Even though I'm used to only fighting grizzly bears, a lion doesn't seem like it would be much different. In fact, it might actually be a little easier. After I put a good ol' whooping on the lion, I'd tame it and keep it as a pet to show off to my family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment