Friday, February 4, 2011

Thank you note

I would to thank my parents for all they have done for me. I know that's the cliche answer but it's really true. Throughout my 17 years of life, I have learned a ton from my parents. Whether they are just helping me with my homework, or having a conversation about life, no one else could have taught me the things they did. If I had to choose one thing that I am thankful for in life, I would choose my family. I am blessed to have loving, supportive parents and a great brother. I would not be where I am today without them. I ocassionally take this blessing for granted but I know I am incredibly lucky to grow up with the family I have. They have been there to support me through everything in the past and I know that this will continue in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment