Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bucket List (absent)

1. Travel Europe -This is on my bucket list because of my love for history and travel.
2. Own a cabin or lake/beach house-I love summer and spending time outdoors so this would be the perfect place for me
3. Skydiving-I'm an adventurous person
4. Go scuba diving-I love the ocean and it would be cool to explore it
5. Meet Elton John-He is my favorite musician and it would be really cool to spend a day with him
6. Go to Hawaii again- I went to Hawaii a few summers ago on a family vacation and it was incredible. I'd love to be able to go back
7. Learn to play the piano-I love music and it would be helpful and cool if I knew how to play
8. Work for Rolling Stone magazine-This would be the coolest job ever because I would be able to listen to tons of music, go to concerts, etc.
9. Go to Lollapalooza- Lollapalooza is a music festival held in Chicago every summer and its one of the biggest music festivals in the country. It would be insane to be able to go
10. Learn how to skateboard-Skateboarding has always been an interest of mine and I think its one of the coolest sports out there. I suck at it and it would be cool to actually be able to do it

No comments:

Post a Comment