Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Childhood Memories

Growing up, I was always a very active child. I loved being outside and running around. When the weather was nice, my favorite activities were playing baseball, playing backyard football, playing basketball on my neighbor's SportCourt, riding my bike, and going to the waterpark. I would usually spend all day outside during the summer. During the school year, as soon as I got home, I would go over to my neighbor's house and play basketball.  On Sunday afternoons during the fall, my neighbors and I would all put on our NFL jerseys and go in my backyard and play football. During the winter, my favorite things to do were having snowball fights, going sledding, playing baksetball, and playing PlayStation. My neighbors and I used to have big snowball fights in our yards and play king of the hill on giant piles of snow. The big hill behind Andy's Market is right by my house so I used to go sledding there a lot during the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment